Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker


she is *chloë*

Mummie+Daddy+Chloe... This blog is about us... and I hope when you grow up u will read it with a smile

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

50 words....

Chloe's teacher said that with Chloe's age, she might be able to speak 50 words by now. I went like, huh? Can meh???? Hubby says possible, 1, 2, 3 is already 3 words what.... Haha, if that counts than maybe can make up to 50, let's see:

1. One, 2. two, 3. three, 4. four, 5. five, 6. six, 7. eight, 8. nine, 9. ten, 10. mummy, 11. daddy, 12. mama, 13, popo, 14. gong gong, 15. bread, 16. mum mum, 17. pain, 18.nose, 19.toe, 20.hi, 21.down, 22.up, 23.bear, 24.chick, 25.bobei, 26.bed, 27.books, 28.dog, 29.no, 30.milk, 31.cheese, 32.please, 33.Thankyou, 34.magnet, 35.monkey, 36.pig, 37.ball, 38.bubble, 39.hua(flower), 40.star, 41.bag, 42.there, 43.take, 44.xie xie(Thanks), 45.cherry, 46.banana(actually, she only says nana), 47.pen, 48.lion, 49.hippo, 50.car, 51.bus...........

gosh it's so hard, haha, I had to mix in the chinese words and the singlish to get this amount :P
If we are talking only about English single words, she still haven't really speak out 50 words, I think...... tomorrow I'll confirm with her dad...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home