Chloe says sorry!
Chloe went down with some rashes and running nose. So I took a 1 day leave and brought her to see doc. At the clinic, she's playing with some toys, while she was trying to carry some toys over to the other side with me following behind her, she dropped the toy and created quite a loud bang. Than I thought I heard "Sorry" ..... hmmm.... is that her? It's abit noisy with quite a few parents and children around. Anyway, I dismissed it. And than she dropped the toy again, and I hear "sorry" ! haha, I asked my maid, did she say sorry, maid say yes...
In the evening, she wanted to drink my soya milk from a cup. So I tested her, "you bring a tissue for mummy first..." and there she go.... walk to the back of the sofa, where there's a small box of tissue and pick out one and pass to me! heheeee, she really understand! Haha, it feels like opeing a box of present, u are just exploring and waiting to see what surprise you'll get.,
Another new word I can add into my 50s list. I'm just surprise at how they grow without u noticing, I really didn't guessed she already knew how to use these words. And how much they have learned through out every other normal days....
And than I start worrying, what have she learned from the TV, all those things she shouldn't have contact with at this age, those violent and sad and unpleasant drama....
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home