Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker


she is *chloë*

Mummie+Daddy+Chloe... This blog is about us... and I hope when you grow up u will read it with a smile

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Online bazaar

There's a recent craze in online shopping! I've bought so much clothing for chloe think she doesn’t need to wear the same cloth for at least a month or so!

The thing about online shopping is u can do it anywhere, any time. And you order something overseas with a mindset that what u bought is totally unique.

Sometimes I look at what I nearly bought, imagined the same item displaying in Singapore, and I go thinking "Hey, I have seen something like this in Singapore, If I don't buy it locally why would I buy it online!" You see, the nice looking graphics and the fact that it's difficult to get it shipped, just makes everything so damn tempting.

I have just ordered quite a few items though.... Really Unique ones, not seen in Sg yet, at least I think so, hehee...

Look out for the links on the left sidebar, for all the interesting online stores.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home